I'm seeking information for:
Patients & Families
Still have questions? Here is some more information that will aid you in navigating the EHR Incentive program.
- Federal Registration Guide
- EH State Registration Guide
- EH – Transition Overview to QualityNet
- EH – QNet Enrollment & Login User Guide
- EH – QNet Hospital Registration and Attestation User Guide
- EH – QNet Hospital Objectives and Clinical Quality Measures User Guide
- EH – QNet User Role Management Guide
- EP State Registration Guide
- EP Guide
- CQMRR Registering/Onboarding Guide
Understanding that technology could have a revolutionary impact on health care, Michigan has been exploring and implementing Health Information Technology and Health Information Exchange (HIT & HIE) for several years. The health care industry in Michigan has achieved huge advancements in adopting Electronic Health Records (EHRs) and improving interoperability across HIT systems and health care organizations.
The Michigan Health IT website is a resource for health care professionals, hospitals, payers, provider association groups, and patients. The site provides information on the Medicaid Promoting Interoperability (PI) Program and its benefits to Michigan providers and hospitals. The site also maintains initiatives and programs that are available to Michigan’s health care providers and Medicaid patients.
For further information on Michigan’s activities in Health Information Technology and Health Information Exchange, please read Michigan Medicaid HIT Plan.