What is myHealthPortal and myHealthButton?
myHealthPortal is an online website that allows Michigan Medicaid, Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS), and Healthy Michigan Plan consumers to access their health information.
myHealthButton is the mobile application version of myHealthPortal, allowing Michigan Medicaid, Children’s Special Health Care Services (CSHCS), and Healthy Michigan Plan consumers to access their health information from iOS and Android mobile devices.
These applications will provide tools that will put health care benefits and services directly into the hands of members that are served by the State of Michigan. All members are encouraged to access the applications on a regular basis to take advantage of additional features.
More information about how to create an account and register for these applications can be found on the State of Michigan’s myHealthPortal page.
- View your healthcare benefit information, such as services covered and co-pays
- Get a copy of your mihealth card
- Search for providers
- View and download a copy of your immunization record
- View CSHCS qualifying diagnoses and authorized providers
- View CSHCS payment agreement notification and make online payments
- View other insurance information
- Fill out Health Risk Assessments
- View prior authorizations
- Access health tools & health information trackers (e.g. Water intake, smoking cessation, pregnancy tracker)
Download The App
Don’t forget, you must first register with MILogin, in order to log into myHealthPortal and myHealthButton.
Commonly Asked Questions
https://milogin.michigan.gov. MILogin is the State of Michigan portal giving Michigan citizens access to Michigan specific services.
For Medicaid members, the information used to register in myHealthPortal and myHealthButton must match exactly what is shown in MI Bridges. You can review this information by signing into your MI Bridges account at https://newmibridgeslogin.michigan.gov/eai/login/authenticate?URL=/.