The Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR) is an immunization database that tracks the immunizations given to Michiganders throughout your life. The MCIR feature in myHealthButton lets you access, view, and download your immunization records from your phone.
MCIR benefits health care organizations, schools, licensed childcare programs, pharmacies, and Michigan’s citizens by consolidating information from multiple providers into a comprehensive record.
Quick Reference Video & Guide
If you cannot view the Quick Reference video, please click the link below to view the PDF version.
- Check out the CDC’s immunization information and recommendations.
- Learn all about the flu vaccine and why you should get a flu shot.
- Learn about the vaccines you need before, during, and after pregnancy.
- Tips from the CDC for making shots less stressful.
- Find more resources about vaccines and their benefits.