myHealthButton Registration: Who Can Register and What You’ll Need
myHealthButton & myHealthPortal are available to members of Michigan Medicaid, the Healthy Michigan Plan, MIChild, and Children’s Special Health Care Services.
- Relationship to Member
- Member Full Name
- Member Date of Birth
- Member ZIP Code
- Member mihealth Card ID
- Access to a Text Message Capable Phone OR Valid Email Address
Step 1a. Create a MILogin Account
If you don’t already have a MILogin account, you can create one here.
You must FIRST register with MILogin in order to log into myHealthButton & myHealthPortal.
Step 1b. Create a MILogin Account
- Fill out the Profile Information
- Agree to the terms & conditions
- Click Next
Step 1c. Create a MILogin Account
- Create the user ID and password following the listed guidelines
- Select the preferred password recovery method(s)
- Click Create Account
Step 2. Request Access to myHealthPortal in MILogin
- After logging into MILogin, navigate to the Request Access screen located in the drop-down menu
- From the Request Access screen, select Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Tap myHealthPortal and Request Access
- Fill in the required information
- Verify your identity
- Tap Home on the Confirmation page
Step 3. myHealthPortal Registration
Complete your myHealthPortal registration:
- On the Home Screen, tap myHealthPortal
- Fill in the required information
- Check your e-mail for a temporary PIN
- Enter your temporary Pin and create a new PIN when asked
- You can now access myHealthPortal
Step 4. Download myHealthButton
You must compete all previous steps prior to completing the next steps in order to access myHealthButton on your mobile device.
- Download the myHealthButton app to your mobile device from Google Play or the Apple App Store
- Open the app on your mobile device and sign into myHealthButton using your MILogin username and password. You now have access to all of the same benefits of myHealthPortal, but through myHealthButton on your mobile device
Add other people in the app, like your children or someone for whom you are a caretaker, so that you can access their information, too.
Children, guardian, relationship, kid, son, daughter, family, link, account, profile
|myHealthButton Add a Member Quick Reference||myHealthButton Add a Member training|
Children's Special Health Care Services: Make Online Payments
You can Pay Online to make monthly payments to your CSHCS payment agreement.
Bill, kid, child
|Children's Special Health Care Services: Making Online Payments||Children's Special Health Care Services: Making Online Payments|
Children's Special Health Care Services: Review Diagnosis
Review a patient’s CSHCS Qualifying Diagnosis information.
kid, child, code
|Children's Special Health Care Services: Reviewing Diagnosis|
Children's Special Health Care Services: Review Payment Agreements
Review a list of open CSHCS Payment Agreements, with start and end dates, contract total, balance, and monthly payments.
|Children's Special Health Care Services: Reviewing Payment Agreements||Children's Special Health Care Services: Reviewing Payment Agreements|
Children's Special Health Care Services: Review Payment History
Review the Payment History for your CSHCS Payment Agreements.
|Children's Special Health Care Services: Review Payment History||Children's Special Health Care Services: Review Payment History|
Children's Special Health Care Services: View Authorized Providers
View providers that are authorized to treat a member’s qualifying CSHCS diagnosis.
|Children's Special Health Care Services: View Authorized Providers||Children's Special Health Care Services: View Authorized Providers|
Complete Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
Complete your HRA, required for members of the Healthy Michigan Plan, and share it with your doctor.
|Complete your Health Risk Assessment (HRA)||Complete your Health Risk Assessment (HRA) training|
Find a Doctor
Search for nearby Medicaid doctors and view their information.
Physician, Provider, hours, health plan, language, gender, location, office, specialty, address
|myHealthButton Find a Doctor Quick Reference||Video|
View and download your immunization history in the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR).
shot, vaccine, record
|myHealthButton MCIR Quick Reference (PDF)||Video|
View and request a replacement copy of your mihealth card.
Medicaid card, ID, New, my health wallet
|myHealthButton mihealth card Quick Reference||Video|
myHealthButton & myHealthPortal Registration
Requirements and instructions on how to access the app for the first time.
Start, login, milogin, access, account, create, user, password
|myHealthButton & myHealthPortal Registration Quick Reference||myHealthButton & myHealthPortal Registration video|
Update Primary Care Physician (PCP) Information
Update your PCP, by contacting your health plan.
Doctor, provider, healthcare coverage, change, modify
|Update Primary Care Physician (PCP) Information||Update Primary Care Physician (PCP) Information video|
View Primary Care Physician (PCP) Information
View your PCP, based on information provided by your health plan.
Doctor, provider, healthcare coverage
|View Primary Care Physician (PCP) Information||View Primary Care Physician (PCP) Information video|